Instagram Contest Rules
Win One (1) Nemu Nemu Winged Sheep Keychain Plush
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Momoiro Market with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate:
1) Follow Momoiro Market on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/momoiromarket
2) Like our giveaway post.
3) Tag a friend in the comments of our giveaway post. (No companies, celebrity or giveaway accounts are allowed to be tagged. Comments with any of these will not be eligible.)
4) Repost the giveaway photo on your Instagram account for 20 extra entries. Only public profiles are eligible.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States and/District of Colombia (excluding Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Puerto Rico), who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence, all at the time of entry, who have Internet access and a valid Instagram account prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and void in Quebec, Arizona, Colorado, Maryland, Nebraska, North Dakota, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
4. Prize: One (1) Nemu Nemu Winged Sheep Keychain plush. The prize is worth $15 (Canadian Dollars). Prize is approximately 11 cm x 10 cm x 9 cm.
Winner is solely responsible for all costs (i.e.: customs charges), incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the expense of Momoiro Market.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from January 8, 2020 until February 8, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. Momoiro Market will select one (1) winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on February 9. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
6. Rules of participation: You can enter the contest through the Sponsor Instagram page. During the Contest Period, Sponsor will post on its Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/momoiromarket) a post related to the contest (the “giveaway post”). Entrants must repost the giveaway picture on their respective public account and relevant response in the comment section of the Contest Post to participate in the Contest. For each completion of the relevant response submission that satisfies the Submission Requirement (as defined on the post), the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the drawing.
7. Notification: Potential winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message and will be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question if residing in Canada. Momoiro Market will follow potential winner so that potential winner may send a Direct Instagram Message to @momoiromarket with his/her/their name and mailing address.
If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or in the case of a Canadian potential prize winner, failed to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize and another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: Momoiro Market assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question if residing in Canada. All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Momoiro Market.
No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any postal mail or delivery return as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor after it has been shipped.
By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Momoiro Market responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
9. Law: Unless prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor regarding the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the province of Ontario and agree that the Ontario courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and hereby waive the jurisdiction of any other court that now or in the future could be considered competent for any reason. The venue shall only be within the province of Ontario.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
Any questions regarding this giveaway contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Instagram Giveaway”.